Rules for use of the Tommy-talk Forum
The following things are not allowed on the forum:
• Making discrimination posts
• The usage of foul language
• Posting shocking pictures or links to websites that show them
• The posting of pornographic material or links to websites that show them
• The denial of the Holocaust, this will result in an immediate ban
• The trading of goods that are in violation of the Dutch Law. Read more.
• Placing a link that directs to another forum without approval of the forum staff.
• The placing of entries/messages that don’t have anything to do with the topic or thread.
• Editing your own entries if they mix up the storyline of the topic/thread
• Having a second account so you can put messages on the forum under a false name.
(It can occur that your account doesn’t get activated by the forum, please contact a Admininstrator to fix this problem)
• 2 people or more that post entries under the same username.
• You can’t use banners in your autograph under your entries.
• Forummembers are not allowed to remove your own entries.
• It’s not aloud to have websites in your profile that are not wo2 related.
* If Dutch isn't your main language and you want to participate in a Dutch spoken threat, please do so in English.
If we find something on the forum that isn’t in line with the rules the posts will be deleted and a message/warning will be send to the poster of the message. If there are any questions please address them to our staff by Personal Mail or through our e-mail email@example.com
The correct way to place an entry:
• Use capital letters and punctuation marks.
• Mind your spelling, take the time to write your entry.
• Don’t type with capital letters.
• Use emoticons to express emotions.
• Quote messages if you are addressing one person in particular, that way you won’t get any misunderstandings.
If you have any complaints please contact an Administrator or a Moderator by personal mail.
If you have any suggestions or comments please let us know, the tommy-talk staff will discuss your ideas.
Changing your username:
When someone chooses a name this is mostly done with a reason. It can occur that someone would like to change his/her username for a reason. We will only change a username if the person has a clear reason for doing so. The new name will be the name of person him/herself.
We will also change a username if the name you have chosen is not in compliment with the rules
It is allowed to make use of an avater of your own choise next to your entries. It’s not allowed to use pornographic or racist pictures for this purpose. Symbols of the Third Reich are also forbitten. (swastika’s, SS-runes, etc.). When noticed a moderator will send you a message with a notification that you should choose another avater.
If there are any questions please contact the tommy-talk.com team.
Our Moderators are:GliderRider Rugby
Our Administrators are:Rene Haplo BoyOne